The steel bicycle frame Zero25 from Dedacciai is a solid bicycle frame featuring the anniversary steel tubes from Dedacciai. With a tubeset made in steel and a carbon fork, the Zero25 frame is simply a frame you can count on.
Zero25 frame from Dedacciai
- Material: Dedacciai steel 25th anniversary tubeset
- Bottom bracket: BSA
- External cable routing
- Di2/eps compatibility on demand
- Seatpost 27,2mm
- Carbon monocoque fork weight 320gr
- Tapered headtube: 1”1/8 – 1”1/2 with integrated headset ssDIFF83
- Colour: Red
- Sizes: XS (DAZero25XS), S (DAZero25S), M (DAZero25M), L (DAZero25XSL), XL (DAZero25XL), XXL (DAZero25XXL)
- Frame weight: 1.550gr (for size M)
Dedacciai is the renowned leader in the production of frame kits. Since 1992 the company has been able to achieve success after success offering a wide range of frame kits for all riding disciplines, from road, track to time trial, cyclocross and off-road.
Devoted to providing athletes and bicycle enthusiasts with the most innovative components, Dedacciai is unstoppable when it comes to finding the newest technological solutions. Over 20 years ago the team at Dedacciai gave life to the iconic steel tubing series and today continues to increment the use of metallics and carbon composite materials.
Chosen by the most successful champions, Dedacciai is unquestionably an excellent example of what the best made in Italy has to offer.