The Vertigine frame from Dedacciai is the ideal frame for the cyclist who is looking for top performances. Made of carbon monocoque T700, the Vertigine bicycle frame is aerodynamic, lightweight and very stiff!
Vertigine frame from Dedacciai
- Material: carbon monocoque t700
- Bottom bracket: PF30
- Inner cables routing for mechanical and electronic devices
- Seatpost 31,6mm
- Carbon monocoque F-24 fork weight 380gr
- Tapered headtube: 1”1/8 – 1”1/2 with integrated headset ssDIFF83
- Compatible hanger: FRCDINTDR24
- Colour: Orange, Bob Red,
- Sizes: Orange: XS (DAVertigineOXS), S (DAVertigineOS), M (DAVertigineOM), L (DAVertigineOL), XL (DAVertigineOXL), Red: XS (DAVertigineRXS), S (DAVertigineRS), M (DAVertigineRM), L (DAVertigineRL), XL (DAVertigineRXL)
- Frame weight: 980gr (for size M)
Dedacciai is the renowned leader in the production of frame kits. Since 1992 the company has been able to achieve success after success offering a wide range of frame kits for all riding disciplines, from road, track to time trial, cyclocross and off-road.
Devoted to providing athletes and bicycle enthusiasts with the most innovative components, Dedacciai is unstoppable when it comes to finding the newest technological solutions. Over 20 years ago the team at Dedacciai gave life to the iconic steel tubing series and today continues to increment the use of metallics and carbon composite materials.
Chosen by the most successful champions, Dedacciai is unquestionably an excellent example of what the best made in Italy has to offer.