The Superleggero stem from Deda Elementi perfectly combines functionality and strength at the lowest weight. The Superleggero stem is the lightest made from aluminium.
Superleggero stem from Deda Elementi
- Material: Aluminum 7050
- Screws: Titanium
- Angle: 82°
- Diameter Handlebar: 31,7mm
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8” (28,6mm)
- Clamp Height: 36mm
- Colour: Black Adonized or Pob Finish
- Sizes: 90 Black: (ASLBM090), 100 Black: (ASLBM100), 110 Black: (ASLBM110), 120 Black: (ASLBM120), 130mm Black: (ASLBM130), 90 Pob: (ASLPOB090), 100 Pob: (ASLPOB100), 110 Pob: (ASLPOB110), 120 Pob: (ASLPOB120), 130mm Pob: (ASLPOB130)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 110gr (based on a width of 110mm)
The extreme care with which the team at Deda Elementi constructs the best and most efficient components for your bike has turned its name into a world leader in the bike market. With over 20 years of experience, Deda Elementi represents without any doubt Italy's highest quality.
Since its establishment Deda Elementi has teamed up with the best professional riders from all over the world to ensure you the highest levels of performance. Known for its ingenious and technological solutions, Deda Element has always focused on innovation: the first 4 bolts stem faceplate, the Trentacinque handlebar and the Reverse Inertia for wheels, are just a few of the most advanced technologies Deda Elementi has to offer.
So, whether you are a professional rider or not, you can always count on Deda Elementi to provide you with the finest components.