The Ran Rs frame from Dedacciai has never been this powerful. Stiffer like never before, the Ran Rs frame is super strong and light, made in Carbon Mrc Mr60 / hr40 it only weighs 920gr.
Ran Rs frame from Dedacciai
- Material: carbon monocoque highest modulus mrc mr60/hr40
- Bottom bracket: PF30
- Inner cables routing for mechanical and electronic devices
- Adjustable seatpost: 27,2 mm
- Carbon monocoque k21 fork weight 325gr
- Tapered headtube: 1”1/8 – 1”1/4 with integrated headset ssDIFF15114
- Compatible hanger: FRCDINTCCHF13
- Colour: Black glossy, Red glossy
- Sizes: Black: XS (DARanRsBlXS), S (DARanRsBlS), M (DARanRsBlM), L (DARanRsBlL), XL (DARanRsBlXL), Red: XS (DARanRsRXS), S (DARanRsRS), M (DARanRsRM), L (DARanRsRL), XL (DARanRsRL)
- Frame weight: 920gr (for size M)
Dedacciai is the renowned leader in the production of frame kits. Since 1992 the company has been able to achieve success after success offering a wide range of frame kits for all riding disciplines, from road, track to time trial, cyclocross and off-road.
Devoted to providing athletes and bicycle enthusiasts with the most innovative components, Dedacciai is unstoppable when it comes to finding the newest technological solutions. Over 20 years ago the team at Dedacciai gave life to the iconic steel tubing series and today continues to increment the use of metallics and carbon composite materials.
Chosen by the most successful champions, Dedacciai is unquestionably an excellent example of what the best made in Italy has to offer.